A new version 1.8.0 of the program "Tree of Generations" was released.
- When displaying all types of trees except the type "butterfly" and a pie chart, the ability to drag tree nodes has been added.
- The fact table on the person’s card has been reworked. The facts are now called the "Personal data" of the person, they are not displayed in the form of a table, but as separate fields on the screen form.
Added menu for choosing whether to display personal data on the person’s EF card. Added new personal data, deleted unnecessary. Added categories of personal data and the ability to sort to display personal data.
- a title is added in the main window of the program, the current section of the program and the current object in the section are displayed in the cator. In the program settings, you can control the display of the title (hide - show)
- the font of controls in all windows of the program is changed. Font size can be adjusted in the program settings (new section "Interface")
- When displaying any type of "tree" if the information does not fit in the person’s card, it is truncated.
- When deleting a project, an additional warning is displayed to delete the folder with the project documents.
- In the report "Person Card" in the "Family" section, information is added on whether the spouses are divorced or not
- In the reports “Upstream List” and “Downstream List” added information on whether the spouses are divorced or not
- The tab "Names of the person" on the main window and in the card of the person is hidden in the standard mode of the program
- When a person is deleted, the text of the information message is expanded which also displays information about the number of connected families, events and documents.
- When deleting an event, the text of the information message is expanded. When you delete the "Birth" event, it is proposed to delete the person. When you delete the "Wedding" event, it is proposed to delete the family.
- For the event of the type "Wedding" two new fields "Priest" and "Temple" were added
- The widowhood event has been added (the opportunity is valid for new projects)
- Changed the name of the type of marriage from "Unofficial" to "Unregistered"
- The transition to the configuration of Personal Information of the person from the EF card of the person has been implemented.
- Implemented the transition to the event card “Birth”, “Death”, “Funeral” from the screen of the Person
- Edited the standard color scheme of the program. On the application button in the Ribbon toolbar, instead of the application icon, the inscription "FILE" is displayed
- Changed the layout of the birth table. The output of the description and image of the coat of arms is added to the table
- The layout of the Repositories table has been changed (output of the repository description has been added).
- Implemented viewing photos in the form of a slide show (with the ability to adjust the interval and transition effect)
- Date / place of marriage and date / place of divorce are added to the main table of families
- The column "Additional Information" has been added to all event tables, in which the values of additional fields for the event are displayed in a list.
- Auto-wrap words in the "comment" fields for any object. Ability to disable word wrap
- The "Comment" field for a person is renamed to "Biography"
- The display of the printed form of the person’s card has been improved.
- In the "Documents" section of the main program window, the buttons "Photos", "Audio / Video" and "Documents" are added to filter the displayed media content
- In the "Documents" section of the main program window, the ability to view photos and documents is added not only in relation to albums, but also in relation to persons.
- When you enter your daughter, the father's last name is inserted in the "Last name at birth" field. If the Last name at birth and Last name are the same, then in the "Full name of the person" field they are not duplicated. The algorithm for determining the last name in the feminine, based on the male last name, has been improved.
- Bugfix: the number of documents in the header of the navigation panel is correctly calculated when creating or deleting a document
- Fixed: if in the document card we add (or delete) a selection of a related object, it is successfully saved
- A mistake was made when building a tree if the family was introduced as follows: entering a man, then entering a wife, then a daughter with an undefined father is indicated for the wife.
- Fixed: If a father is selected for the daughter, then after the selection the window of the family property was erroneously displayed.
- Fixed: A woman with two children was brought in without a father, then a new spouse is added for the woman. After the establishment of the spouse for each child, a confirmation is asked whether the spouse is entered by the father of the child. Previously, there was one confirmation for all children.
- Fixed: If for the deceased person whose dates of death and burial are indicated, put the flag “alive”, now the date / place of death and burial is correctly cleared and the corresponding events are deleted
- Fixed: If the parameters of the family indicate that the couple married, then an event of the type "Wedding" is correctly created
- Fixed: when deleting a spouse, an event of the type "Wedding" is correctly deleted
- Fixed: if the event "Divorce" is manually created, then the participants "Former husband" and "Former wife" are selected from the list of established persons, taking into account gender
- Bugfix: the list of events from the "Events" section is correctly updated if the event was deleted in the "Persons" - "Events" section
- Bug fixed: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Int64)
- Bug fixed: Cannot create file C:\Users\\Documents\GTProjects\ when creating a new project
- Bug fixed: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Integer) in the date editor
- Bug fixed: Invalid argument to date encode while saving a person’s card
You can download the program by link
. Your comments, suggestions and feedback about the program's work, send to firstname.lastname@example.org