A new version 1.1.0 of the program "Tree of Generations" was released.
- when building a tree, the ability to customize the order of displaying children for any person is added.
- if the person has several spouses, then during the construction of the tree, the ability to customize the order of the spouses.
- the ability to import the database files "Tree of Generations" into the program (the "Import" command when displaying the list of projects).
- added the ability to save the history of the viewed people. Navigation between persons on the buttons "Forward" and "Back".
- added the ability to enter a comment on a person in a separate window and added a button for selecting a graph file by the person's image.
- Fixed a bug with rendering RIP icon when displaying people in the form of a tree (Tree View mode).
- Fixed "Invalid class typecast" error when double-clicking on the father's picture when displaying people in the form of a tree (Tree View mode).
- Fixed bug when importing gedCom file "Invalid argument to date encode". This error occurred because of an invalid date in the gedCom file (for example "30 FEB").
- Fixed a bug when saving large trees in a PNG file.
- Fixed bug with incorrect display of the person's name in the pie chart.
- Improved the speed of opening gedCom file when importing. For example, the file opening time for 6800 persons is increased from ~ 15 min, to ~ 34 sec.
- when creating a tree, mistakes were corrected when displaying the person's cards (if the card had a landscape orientation) - dates of birth / dimension were shifted and names for some persons were not displayed.
- Fixed bug in FAMS and FAMS tags when exporting to GedCom.
- other bugs fixed and stability of the program improved.